Re: Rdesktop Questions

Subject: Re: Rdesktop Questions
From: Jon Reynolds (jonr@destar.net)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 13:17:12 AKST

Tim, I believe the GUI side of this is called RFBdrake, does that sound
familiar? Try and do a locate or just try opening a shell in your window
manager and try typing it there and see if it pops up.

Hope it helps,

Jon

BTW, can rdesktop connect winXP machines using this? SOmewhat like the
TS client that ships with XP?