Rdesktop Questions

Subject: Rdesktop Questions
From: Tim Jordan, Network Services (Timothy_Jordan@labor.state.ak.us)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 15:59:07 AKST

Hi guys!
I've installed Rdesktop onto my Mandrake 9 box. On a early install I
found a GUI that let me specify my server I want to connect to and held
the entry for future use. Well, this time I installed Rdesktop and
cannot find the GUI I once knew! The Rdesktop is installed as I can
invoke it from a shell.

What I really want is to create an icon on my desktop that will launch
the rdesktop to the appropriate server I want to administer. So, I
could end up with about 6-10 different links on my desktop to their
appropriate server.

As usual I'm ready for any suggestions.

Many thanks,
Tim J.