Re: ''The Worst Coders in Washington''

Subject: Re: ''The Worst Coders in Washington''
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 16:42:00 AKST

Yeah, I'm not sure where the dollar figure came from either. And of
course he doesn't mind - he's got enough people who will vote for him
either out of habit, or just to keep his seniority in the Senate.

Regardless, he's not getting my vote. I'm just a lifetime Alaskan who
went to school here, works here, and Stevens is supposed to represent
people just like me, but alas.. I do not have the financial backing to
line Stevens' pockets like his 'real constituents' do...

It's a shame more people do not realize what the CBDTPA et al will do to
their freedoms...

Justin