Re: ''The Worst Coders in Washington''

Subject: Re: ''The Worst Coders in Washington''
From: James Zuelow (e5z8652@zuelow.net)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 16:13:36 AKST

On Mon, 04 Nov 2002 16:03:25 -0900
"Justin Dieters" <enderak@gci.net> wrote:

> From http://www.aotc.info/archives/000152.html
>
> Take note of #3, and remember this when you go to vote tomorrow..

> 3. Sen. Ted Stevens (R-AK ) 2 bills $375,339
> CBDTPA, CIPA

While I agree with the sentiment, I wish they had bothered to tell us what the dollar figure represents. I didn't find it on the page itself, and the link to opensecrets.org is just to the home-page. I guess I could go through all possible combinations of Senator Steven's contributors to find a combination that gives me $375,339...

Anyway. I'm definately keeping CBDTPA in mind tomorrow, and have told Sen. Stevens this, but he didn't seem to mind much.

Cheers,

James