Re: Java...again

Subject: Re: Java...again
From: James Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 01:57:39 AKST

Yeah, but to have that happen automatically at boot you need to put that
somewhere - usually in .bashrc, otherwise you have to set all that up
manually every time you boot. I guess you you could put in the
init-scripts, but I don't think thats considered kosher. If this hasn't
been figured out by tomorrow, maybe I'll try booting up my copy of
zipslack aand see what's in there. I really don't have anyplace for a
slackware install at the moment to look at it.