Re: Java...again

Subject: Re: Java...again
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 17:40:11 AKST

I haven't had any problems with 1.4.1...

As for ~/.bash_profile, if it is not there, you can just manaully create
it. Most, if not all, bash setups I've seen will look for
~/.bash_profile and use it if it is found, and if you don't have it, it
just skips it.

But again, this is only for bash.. i'm not sure what Slack uses by default..

Justin