Re: Java...again

Subject: Re: Java...again
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 16:07:44 AKST

.bash_profile is what you want (assuming you are using bash, of course)

Here's the appropriate lines from my .bash_profile file:
# Setup java path
PATH=$PATH:/usr/java/j2sdk1.4.1_01/bin
export PATH

Then you need to logout and login again. I know there's a way to reload
everything again without logging out, but I can't think of it at the
moment..

HTH,
Justin