Re: Rethinking WiFi

Subject: Re: Rethinking WiFi
From: Fielder George Dowding (fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 14:15:43 AKDT

Yes, Mike, that is the problem. Neither the Linksys pcmcia (WPC11
v3.0) nor the D-Link pcmcia (DWL650+) have current drivers in my
distribution, Debian 3.0. So, one must get the source and compile it
(module), or, if one's distribution has an update,...

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska