Re: Red Hat Install Freeze

Subject: Re: Red Hat Install Freeze
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 22:40:45 AKDT

That would be my guess as well. I would try connecting what you can do
the motherboard's IDE controller, and see if it works without the ATA
100 controller. Other than that I don't see anything that would pose a
problem, unless it's the motherboard itself, but the Asus boards seem to
work pretty good with Linux..

Justin

Wes & Sarah Loomis wrote:
<snip>

> My intuition says that it may be the controller card that is causing the
> problem. It isn't listed in the supported hardware list on the RH site.

<snip>