Re: Apache Virtual Users

Subject: Re: Apache Virtual Users
From: Brian ThunderEagle (furbs@mail.swjedi.net)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 19:07:05 AKDT

Aha! It is all good and working. I uncommented NameVirtualHost like so:
   NameVirtualHost www.swjedi.net

My users vitual directories are then like so:

<VirtualHost furbs.swjedi.net>
        DocumentRoot /var/www/public_files/furbs/
        ServerAdmin furbs@swjedi.net
        ServerName furbs.swjedi.net
        Options ExecCgi Includes Indexes FollowSymlinks
</VirtualHost>

I havn't tested this externally yet, but it does work on my internet net. I
will follow up after I have tested it externally and have it working.

     Brian ThunderEagle
     - http://www.swjedi.net
     - furbs@swjedi.net
     - bthundereagle@aidea.org