Sheesh--Win a tablet PC, all you need to do is give up your privacy

Subject: Sheesh--Win a tablet PC, all you need to do is give up your privacy
From: civileme (civileme@civileme.net)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 12:35:13 AKDT

I have been bombarded by 27 Messages since Yesterday about winning a
tablet PC. All you have to do is register...

Yeah, and the second or third step in the process is registering for
Microsoft Passport.

I hope Mickeysoft is keeping track of how many people balk at that Gate!!!!

I would like to win one to see if I can adapt the older linux pen
drivers for it, but not at the price of registering with passport for
just a chance.

Civileme