Re: IT Expo In Wasilla Jan 31 - Feb 1

Subject: Re: IT Expo In Wasilla Jan 31 - Feb 1
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 17:54:25 AKDT

Lots of people walking by - most of them not specifically there for the
Expo, so it was a bit more of a non-technical crowd, but the Linux demo
CD's (SuSE and DemoLinux) went pretty well - lots of people interested
to find out there is more out there than Windows and Mac and wanted to
give it a try - or just wanted a CD because it was free, i'm not sure :)

Justin