Re: New members

Subject: Re: New members
From: Anthony Valentine (amv@akvalentine.com)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 01:29:17 AKDT

Hello all!

I am not new to the list, but I did attend both presentations and have a
suggestion. Next year, it would probably be a good idea to have backup
hardware available in case of another failure. I'm sure the odds are
low that it would happen again, but you never know.

Chris: It was a good presentation anyway, in spite of the lack of
computer. I learned something anyway, so I was happy with it.

Mike: Thanks for the great presentaion on Webmin. I tried Webmin quite
a while back and wasn't happy with it. I was quite surprised at how
much it's improved. I've now got it running on several computers!

Anthony Valentine

On Thu, 2002-10-03 at 08:08, Mike Barsalou wrote:

> We have had quite a few people sign up on the mailing list within the last
> few days. I just wanted to say welcome to them.
>
> Welcome.
>
> Also, I would be interested in hearing from some of these new people with
> regard to the IT Expo and things we might improve on for next year.
> Additionally, it would be good to know what we did right as well! :)
>
> Mike

UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because
that would also stop you from doing clever things.