Re: New members

Subject: Re: New members
From: Mike Baker (mikelbaker@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 10:54:55 AKDT

I meant to write a message anyway so here goes.
I thought the two classes yesterday on Webmin and Samba went very well. I really felt for Chris though since he was one of the very last presenters and his equipment didn't work for him. Lucky that he had a handout that had the important information. He should have kept the book for persevering.
Both presentations had information that made them worthwhile attending and although they presented Linux software both presenters made it clear that Linux doesn't exist as an either-or solution. That is it was shown how Linux can live peacefully in an integrated environment of mixed systems.
A job well done!
Mike Baker
 Mike Barsalou wrote:
We have had quite a few people sign up on the mailing list within the last
few days. I just wanted to say welcome to them.

Welcome.

Also, I would be interested in hearing from some of these new people with
regard to the IT Expo and things we might improve on for next year.
Additionally, it would be good to know what we did right as well! :)

Mike

---------
To unsubscribe, send email to