Re: Astaro Firewall

Subject: Re: Astaro Firewall
From: James McMorris (buddha@gci.net)
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 11:10:51 AKDT

I've wanted to use this for a long time, but they didn't have a DHCP
client so one had to be hacked on to get it to work with cable or dsl
modems. Looks like they FINALLY fixed this (took them at least a year
because they said home broadband wasn't their target user).

http://www.astaro.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php?
ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000109#000000