Re: MySQL, ODBC and OpenOffice/Tutorial?

Subject: Re: MySQL, ODBC and OpenOffice/Tutorial?
From: Tim Johnson (tim@johnsons-web.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 07:53:49 AKDT

* Mike Barsalou <mbarsalou@aidea.org> [020927 07:27]:

> Well, that was a great tutorial.

  Hello All: I must have deleted other postings on this
  thread, but what tutorial are you referring to?
  Link?

> Although I didn't make it work in Linux...my Windows version of OpenOffice,
> can now connect to the MySQL database server I have setup in the office.
>
> This is very cool stuff!
>
> Thanks again Neil....that gets me one step closer...at least at home...to
> getting rid of any need for non-Linux software.

  I have a client with a windows machine that is doing data entry
  to a 50,000 record database with excel, I'd like to point
  him in a different direction - maybe that tutorial will
  help... :-)

 Thanks

--
Tim Johnson <tim@johnsons-web.com>