Re: Sound Setup Loops

Subject: Re: Sound Setup Loops
From: Jon Reynolds (jonr@destar.net)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 21:17:42 AKDT

 I have no idea what the irq should be but it is sitting on irq9 and
nothing else appears to be there. I would really like some more help on
this because I can't figure it out. This is the only thing not working
on my laptop.

 Also, my wife and I had a baby boy on Saturday and I am making some
videos but they are lacking sound. So where it was before just an
annoyance, it has become critical because my wife wants to hear the
video's. Please help me figure this one out and stop her from bashing my
linux box. :)

Jon