RE: stock options to be counted as expenses ?

Subject: RE: stock options to be counted as expenses ?
From: Mark-Nathaniel Weisman (mark@outlander.us)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 00:30:59 AKDT

In the short term, M$ will have it's stock broken down to a managable
level. However, as mentioned our 401K and 403B plans will also be hit
hard. Not to mention, most small to mid sized business will not be able
to afford decent technicians to maintain their networks and servers. I
promise this to be my last post on this off-topic.

His humble servant,
Mark-Nathaniel Weisman
President
Outland Domain Group Consulting