Re: FW: Linux hits big big screen

Subject: Re: FW: Linux hits big big screen
From: Joshua J.Kugler (isd@as.uaf.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 14:01:01 AKDT

It might be...but that still takes a lot of computing power. It might be
akin to the "resample" option that some photo programs have, instead of the
"resize." Resampling does a lot of calculation and interpolation, so would
take a long time on high-resolution photographs.

--
Joshua Kugler, Information Services Director
Associated Students of the University of Alaska Fairbanks