RE: Apache, anyone?

Subject: RE: Apache, anyone?
From: Mark-Nathaniel Weisman (mark@outlander.us)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 22:20:53 AKDT

If you're doing Virtual hosting you've got two pieces of the Virtual
Host that you must concern yourself with. The first is to identify this
host. Firstly, you may have a directory and host setup where the "Main
Server" configuration section begins that may conflict with your Virtual
hosts. However, typically if you've got the Virtualhosts setup (as demo
below) you need to do a restart on httpd services and you're on your way
to demonstrating your wares. Have fun.

>> NameVirtualHost IP.Add.res.s:Port

Then you've got to set up each virtual host(as an example);
<VirtualHost IP.Add.ress.s:Port>
        ServerAdmin whoever@getstheblame.com
        DocumentRoot /home/httpd/html
        ServerNaame www.getstheblame.com
        ErrorLog /home/httpd/html/getstheblame-error_log
        CustomLog /home/httpd/html/getstheblame-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

His humble servant,
Mark-Nathaniel Weisman
President