Re: Can ISC bind do this?

Subject: Re: Can ISC bind do this?
bthundereagle@aidea.org
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 13:27:08 AKDT

     Do you already have a DNS server config up and running? My guess would be
to just point everything with an "A" record.

ex:
www A 1.2.3.4
ns1 A 1.2.3.4

I think CNAME will do the same. But I am not too experienced with the way DNS
works completely. If you do have a DNS config already, post it. If you need to
know how to actually set up the DNS file...need to know that too.

     Brian ThunderEagle
     - bthundereagle@aidea.org
     - furbs@swjedi.net
     - http://www.swjedi.net