Re: IBM PC DOS 7

Subject: Re: IBM PC DOS 7
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 11:34:32 AKDT

Heh.. I sold a brand new sealed copy of PC DOS 7 on ebay a while ago..
sorry I no longer have it...

But, search around on google for 'abandonware' and 'pc-dos' - you might
find something.. that's how I found Windows 2.0 for my 286 'laptop' :)

http://www.abandonkeep.com/os.shtml has up to PC-DOS 6.3... PC-DOS 7.0
might be too new to be considered 'abandonware'

As a side note, that site also has the Linux 0.99 kernel - 72Kb for the
whole thing ;)

Justin