Re: IBM Websphere hpbuilder

Subject: Re: IBM Websphere hpbuilder
From: Scott Dreher (dreher@aniakchak.indstate.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 08:34:03 AKDT

Neil:
=09Have you tried CoffeeCup (http://www.coffeecup.com)? I started using i=
t about=20
a month ago, knowing next to nothing about HTML. I find it to be quite=20
useful, both for generating new pages and editing existing ones.=20

Scott

On Thursday 29 August 2002 12:34 am, Neil Moomey wrote:
> A while ago I recommended IBM Websphere hpbuilder. After several
> frustrating weeks I retract that recommendation. It just has too many
> bugs, missing features, and messes up your code too much. If you just
> want to produce some simple pages from scratch it's ok but working with
> previous webpages is a pain. Guess I'm back to using Windows for some
> of my HTML stuff. I sure which they would port Dreamweaver.
>
> Neil

--=20
Scott T. Dreher
Dept. of Geography, Geology, and Anthropology
Indiana State University
Terre Haute, IN 47804
voice: (812) 237-2362
fax: (812) 237-8029