Re: a few questions.

Subject: Re: a few questions.
From: James Raynor (asjr11@uaa.alaska.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 15:50:36 AKDT

Thanks for the tips. I would like to use a software firewall that
resides on the machine itself. Also, the foot moves on its own.
Whenever something is added to the panel it gets added to the left of
the foot, moving the foot farther to the right, but when something is
deleted the foot does not return to the left it just hangs out there.
I know this sounds trivial but, I am trivial. I will experement with
other gui's in the future but I would like to understand how this one
works. Thanks again.