Re: Up and Running

Subject: Re: Up and Running
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 13:01:03 AKDT

No, it just means that you have two kernels to choose from - it does not
mean you have two complete installations on your HD. Do you know if you
are using LILO or grub as your boot manager? It's a really simple thing
to configure your menus (at least for LILO, never used grub) and there's
no reason to delete the other kernel, unless you are extremely limited
on disk space.

Doing a search for "linux shell commands" or something on Google should
get you to a cheat-sheet easily..

Justin