Re: Mozilla and the mailto link

Subject: Re: Mozilla and the mailto link
From: Jim Gribbin (jewelrysupplier@gci.net)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 11:32:57 AKDT

Unless they've made a recent change, you can't. It's like Netscape in
that it only uses it's own mail-client. Galeon will though.

Jim

On Wed, 2002-08-21 at 07:56, Mike Barsalou wrote:

> Anyone figure out how to get Mozilla to start Evolution when you click on a
> mailto link? I tried adding the URL handler in the Gnome Control Center,
> but Mozilla still doesn't respond.
>
> Mike

Jim Gribbin
Anchorage Jewelry Supply
700 W Fireweed Lane
Anchorage, AK  99503

Phone (907) 277-7338 Fax (907) 277-7339

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar -- -- File: signature.asc -- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part