Re: .wpd Apps ???

Subject: Re: .wpd Apps ???
From: W.D.McKinney (deem@wdm.com)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 16:03:14 AKDT

To Stan and Buddha,

As this if for the "board" members, this will be to convice
the key people to use Linux from the desktop to the servers,
and save $$$$$$. So a working solution is to use Abiword to
read and write any .wpd files, and then save to use in Open Office.

Thanks and Abiword works well.

/Dee

--
W.D.McKinney (Dee)