Re: Coming soon

Subject: Re: Coming soon
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 11:04:54 AKDT

Unfortunately, I think Lindows is going to dissapoint a lot of people
who buy it, either retail or preloaded, and expect to be able to fire up
any program/game/etc just like they do in windows (and with no
problems).. wine is a good program, but it is not 'ready for prime-time'
quite yet and bringing it into such a big market as Walmart this early
is just going to give a bad first impression to people...

Justin