RE: raw -> iso?

Subject: RE: raw -> iso?
From: Greg Madden (pabi@gci.net)
Date: Sun Jul 28 2002 - 20:55:46 AKDT

On Fri, 2002-07-26 at 08:11, James Zuelow wrote:

> [...]

They are the same, at least in the Debian world. In Debian .raw is used
to denote ( as the name may imply) a pre-release/preview image etc.
while .iso is reserved for 'official' releases. I made this up from what
I have gleaned from various Debian lists, any inaccuracies are mine :)
If a burning app can't ell the difference just rename the file .raw >
.iso.

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.