Re: Has anyone seen this?

Subject: Re: Has anyone seen this?
From: Greg Jetter (greg@lazymountain.com)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 10:49:01 AKDT

On Thursday 25 July 2002 09:57 am, Mike Barsalou wrote:
> I only get the digest version so sorry if this is a repeat:
>
> Everyone should read this and be scared.
>
> http://news.com.com/2100-1023-945923.html?tag=politech

All this would do is piss off everyone, They can pass all the laws they want
but as soon as it becomes known that Sony pictures or any ofther such entery
has attacked a peer to peer net , the folks who are attacked will retaliate
and it won't be pretty , those stupid fools who put forth these laws and
ideas will be waking a sleeping giant. and they will get smacked down !

They got to get it through there head that they don't control information any
more , instead of fighting the new technologys they should be finding ways
of embracing them and profeting from them.. if congress acted the same way
when the buggy wip makers were threathened by the horseless carriage when
it came around at the turn of the last century we would all be keen deep in
horse shit.......

don't worry be happy :)

Greg