Re: sendmail problems.. argh...

Subject: Re: sendmail problems.. argh...
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 08:48:37 AKDT

Yeah, it was an MX problem. GCI never changed it when they set the DNS
up, but it's fixed now. As for the relay domains, I know there's some
stuff in there that isn't the best solution, but until I can get SSL to
work, I need them so I can send mail from work. I actually use SSH for
my enderak.com accounts, but I use my server to send from my GCI account
from work (ACS DSL connection) otherwise GCI's servers don't like that
I'm not on a GCI domain, and ACS's servers don't like that I'm not using
an ACS address..

I guess I don't quite understand what you are saying about the fully
qualified domain name though, is that different from 'enderak.com'?

Thanks for the ideas!

Justin