Re: Pentium MB's

Subject: Re: Pentium MB's
From: Richard Mckinney (mckinney@gci.net)
Date: Sat Jul 20 2002 - 18:09:58 AKDT

You can get the motherboard make/model most of the time by looking up the
bios string that is displyed on the lower left part of the screen right
after boot up.
Do a search for that string and you should be able to find it. If you have
problems drop me an e-mail as I have done this far too much and might even
be able to dump some of my old p54c/55c stuff on you (pentium with out/with
MMX).

Rich