RE: unable to delete file?

Subject: RE: unable to delete file?
From: James Zuelow (jamesz@ideafamilies.org)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 08:39:02 AKDT

Assuming you're doing this as the enderak user (or root) try:

chattr -i test
rm test

Off the top of my head the only thing I can think of is that the file was
set to immutable for some reason. (I set my config files to immutable on
SuSE boxes so that I don't have to worry about YaST2 editing them without my
consent.)

Cheers,

James