Re: lost harddrive

Subject: Re: lost harddrive
From: FeLoNiouS MoNK (codered@gci.net)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 21:34:26 AKDT

hmm i had tried that .. and it gave me this error

# mount -t auto /dev/hdb1 /mnt/hdb
EST2-fs: ide0(3,65): couldn't mount because of unsupported optional
features.
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on dev/hdb1, or too many
mounted file systems

ok .. not too many filesystems .. i dont think its a bad option ... and bad
superblock .. bah .. i hope not.. any other ideas...?