Re: Java VM

Subject: Re: Java VM
From: Jon Reynolds (jonr@destar.net)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 22:00:49 AKDT

this is what I get for 'locate java2' ...nothing
I get this when I try 'which java':

/usr/bin/which: no java in
(/usr/kerberos/sbin:/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/home/jonr/bin)

I just installed j2re from suns site, obviously I am confused. I thought
what I d/l was a VM, it seems not. What file do I need for the VM and is
there anything special about installing it?

Jon