Re: Linux as a radius client

Subject: Re: Linux as a radius client
From: Christopher E. Brown (cbrown@woods.net)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 14:14:40 AKDT

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002, Mike Barsalou wrote:

> Has anyone ever used linux as a radius client to a Win2k radius server? If
> you have any good documentation about this, let me know.

Eh? What does Linux have to do with anything?

RADIUS client functionality is within the software that does client
side RADIUS auth...

Linux makes a good RADIUS server, and with minor tweaks makes a great
one, but again, it is simply running a standard *nix chunk of
software, no different than running an ftp or httpd server/client.

Perhaps you could more clearly state what it is you are wanting to do.

 --
I route, therefore you are.