Re: A popular accounting package goes Linux!

Subject: Re: A popular accounting package goes Linux!
From: Jim Gribbin (jewelrysupplier@gci.net)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 18:30:59 AKDT

It's nice to see, but I think their definition of small business is
probably AIDA minimum.

I noticed this sales incentive for their agents on their website. I
couldn't find a price list for their products, but if they're offering a
bonus of $4000.00 to their agents for sales of 2 items on top of
whatever the usual sales commision is... I don't know of too many small
businesses that can afford what that implies.

* Sell two ACCPAC Advantage Series systems running DB2 on Red Hat Linux
before May 31, 2002 and receive $4000 cash back. Make each sale on an
IBM xSeries server and receive an additional $500 for the first and $500
for the second for a total of $5,000.

Jim Gribbin