Re: AP-10 SCSI on RH 7.2

Subject: Re: AP-10 SCSI on RH 7.2
From: Jim Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 18:19:42 AKDT

Doesn't look like you have a module loaded for your scsi card.

as root -

lsmod

you should see either 'advansys' or initio' depending on which chipset
you have, Siig uses both. If you don't see either, do -

insmod advansys
or
insmod initio

depending on your chipset.

then do (assuming no errors)

cdrecord -scanbus

This will show any scsi chains on your system and any devises on these
chains.

Jim Gribbin