Re: soft link disappears

Subject: Re: soft link disappears
From: James Gibson (twistedhammer@subdimension.com)
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 18:05:33 AKDT

I've not used MySQL, so I'm not entirely certain in what way the file is
question is used, but could MySQL itself possibly be deleting the link in
question?

also a quick run-down of what is looking for this socket and where, might
be useful, as I'm unclear why you would have your software setup to look
for a file in two locations... this can cause all sorts of problems in the
long run..

James