Re: Walmart sells PC's with Lindows

Subject: Re: Walmart sells PC's with Lindows
From: Mark-Nathaniel Weisman (mark@infinitevisions.ws)
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 00:12:14 AKDT

Just my two cents here, however it would seem that $MS has gotten a clue
that OSX (which features a GUI, and Darwin BSD) is outselling them 2 to
1 margin in most of the available arenas. I only hope it lasts, talk
about weird, just think, an open source WindowsXP? (There's a
contradiction in terms!)

His Faithful Servant,
Mark