Re: MBR and Logitech USB mouse.

Subject: Re: MBR and Logitech USB mouse.
From: civileme (civileme@mandrakesoft.com)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 22:23:55 AKDT

On Thursday 13 June 2002 01:22 am, Brian ThunderEagle wrote:
> I gave up on it. I had nothing to lose so I just restarted. But it is still
> something I would like to know in the future. Had there been any important
> information on the drive I would have lost it all. So would still like to
> know if there is anyway to fix this kind of a problem.

For a missing partition IF you haven't moved any partition boundaries and
formatted the other partitions

Once again, tomsrtbt is your friend...

# fdisk /dev/hda

Now you will see a menu of things you can do with the partition table. But
you better have records that go by cylinder number and type.

Civileme