Re: OpenOffice users

Subject: Re: OpenOffice users
From: Stanley Long (slong@customcpu.com)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 12:41:34 AKDT

Sounds like I better try it again :-))

 ... been using Abiword and Applix for a couple years now.
Applix does really good Word Perfect conversions.
This office has been Linux-only ever since VariCAD picked up the
Open-DWG tools and made AutoCad stuff useful.

Xfmail isn't too bad for mail, but Netscrape does work, too.

Stanley Long, PE
Consulting Electrical Engineer
dba S*K Tech