Re: small computers and united linux

Subject: Re: small computers and united linux
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 11:12:09 AKDT

Right on the front page of their site they say :

"UnitedLinux is a standards-based Linux operating system targeted at the
business user. It is developed, marketed and sold by an experienced
partnership of Linux companies. "

What I got from it is that it is a distro unto itself, which will be LSB
certified/compliant/whatever..

I did come across this on my second reading of the FAQ though... "each
UnitedLinux partner will still have its own Linux distribution that is