Re: NEED HELP: containing files on MAKE INSTALL/COMPILE

Subject: Re: NEED HELP: containing files on MAKE INSTALL/COMPILE
From: Eric Fortner (emf33@gci.net)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 22:12:48 AKDT

Arthur thanks for the reply, I figured out alot of it by
doing just as you stated.....reading the Makefiles and watching
my install to these package directories.......

On a side note, I am unable to find the BSD/init or the scripts you
wrote for my init on slackware.....I need them sir!
I want to replace my init with yours, I read them once awhile back
but haven't had time to work on my box....Do you still have them/ the
tarball of the init scripts ftp:// or htp:// I did try your site 2 days
past and couldn't navigate some of the site.....

Is the built/rolled your own pkg available anywhere?
I would like to see how you built it, your own version of slackware
that is.......
I know you told me once I could not have it because you were not
going to offer support, I would just like to see it for educational
purposes in my understanding......

Anyhow Arthur I am trying to slim down my install of slack with some
of my custom packages installed instead of Patricks.......

Let me know if we can play with the distro, or if at all possible have
the init scripts you wrote....

Thanks again,
emf