Re: Sparc junkies

Subject: Re: Sparc junkies
From: Christopher E. Brown (cbrown@woods.net)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 00:59:31 AKDT

On Thu, 23 May 2002, Arthur Corliss wrote:

> Greetings:
>
> Who's the sparc junies on this list? I've got some various parts that I'd be
> willing to lose, especially if there were other parts I might be interested
> in. I've got a spare UPA Creator 2D and SBUS TGX+ video cards, for instance,
> along with some more esoteric gear. Let's hear it from the Sparc Goons! ;-)

Talk on about this esotaric stuff...

Off the top of my head I might me looking for SM41 to SM81 CPU modules
(have an SS10 with late enought firmware to take SM81s), SBUS to
PCMCIA adapters, SBUS 100Mbit ether + UltraWide SCSI adapters, etc...

Have a fairly esotaric collection of SPARC, SGI, DEC Alpha, and PC
hardware myself.

Not really looking to spend anything, but willing to trade parts for
parts.

 --
I route, therefore you are.