Re: ssh hangs

Subject: Re: ssh hangs
From: Chris Hamilton (chris@digitalalaska.com)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 13:26:54 AKDT

Thanks everyone for suggestions. It turns out to be a Windows problem.
Specifically, zonealarm. I killed zonealarm and I was able to avoid any
hung sessions. I haven't had problems before, but then again I'm usually
sshing into machines that are much closer. Oh well, at least it only took
me half a day to figure out this problem.

Chris.