Re: ssh hangs

Subject: Re: ssh hangs
From: Chris Hamilton (chris@digitalalaska.com)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 12:21:43 AKDT

Thanks Leif. Guess I should have checked ssh connection from linux box
first. I just ssh'd into soldotna using ssh client rather than putty, and
it worked, slow, but it worked. So it wasn't a network problem after all,
but some kind of problem with the putty client on this particular
connection/machine.

Chris.