Re: Apache Virtual Hosting

Subject: Re: Apache Virtual Hosting
From: Arthur Corliss (arthur@corlissfamily.org)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 19:08:41 AKDT

> Ok - dumb question, but none of the readme's are getting me anywhere:
>
> I want to enable a virtual host off my main server such as this:
>
> website1: www.mydomain.com <http://www.mydomain.com>
> website2: www.mydomain.com/site2 <http://www.mydomain.com/site2>
>
> I'm trying to convert from IIS to apache, and I know how to do this
> in IIS, but I can't seem to get it in apache.. any help appreciated

Maybe I'm missing something, but the above looks an awful lot like the same
domain with just a separate site in the URI space. To work as written above,
you'd only need to configure the one mydomain.com. . .

--

--Arthur Corliss Bolverk's Lair -- http://arthur.corlissfamily.org/ Digital Mages -- http://www.digitalmages.com/ "Live Free or Die, the Only Way to Live" -- NH State Motto