Re: Procmail question

Subject: Re: Procmail question
From: Mike Tibor (tibor@lib.uaa.alaska.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 18:33:03 AKDT

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Mike Barsalou wrote:

> What would cause procmail to not store the from lines in a recipe?
>
> Is possible that they way I am calling procmail is causing the problem?

I supposed it's possible, I'm not sure. How are you calling procmail, and
what does the recipe look like? Are you defining things like VERBOSE, or
LOGABSTRACT in the rc file?

Mike

--
Mike Tibor         Univ. of Alaska Anchorage    (907) 786-1001 voice
Network Technician     Consortium Library         (907) 786-6050 fax