Re: Meeting info...

Subject: Re: Meeting info...
From: Buddha (buddha@gci.net)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 17:34:46 AKDT

In case no one sent you a personal email...

The AKLUG meetings are in the AIDEA Bldg @ 813 West Northern Lights Blvd.
(on the north side of the road across from McDonalds).

In theory, if the calendar on the AKLUG site was functional, you could get
this info from there, but MySQL is dead again.

http://www.aklug.org/calendar

-Jim "Buddha" McMorris